How to Install Brother Printer Without a CD-ROM?
All Brother printers are manufactured with advanced features that help to enhance the efficiency in the printing job. Many people fail to complete the installation procedure. So, brother printers come with everything required to accomplish the brother printer driver installation procedure for all users.
Moreover, in the recently manufactured computers and laptops, there are no CD-ROM drives. If you set up an existing or new printer but no longer have the CD, then the information provided here would benefit all of you.
Steps to install Brother Printer
The following are the methods through which the user can easily install the Brother Printer.
Via USB Cable
- First of all, turn “ON” the printer.
- Then connect USB’s one end to the printer and the other end to the system.
- After that, go to the “Start” button on the system and tap on it.
- After this, click on the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Then at the top of that option is available, i.e., “Add a Printer.”
- After this, the users are suggested to click on the “Search” option.
- After that, it will start searching and locate the printer.
- By doing this, the name of the printer will appear on the screen.
- Then all users are suggested to follow the on-screen prompts to add the printer.
- Once the printer gets added, then it is ready to use.
Via Online Software
The users are recommended to have a safe and secure internet connection to perform this method. So, for installing the Brother printer driver, the user must have fast internet access. So, for installing the brother printer drivers, visit the official website of the brother printer. Therefore, for all users, we’ve here discussed the steps regarding downloading the brother printer software.
- First of all, turn on “ON” the system and then open an internet browser.
- After this, in the search bar of the browser, enter the brother printer’s official website.
- After this, the official website will open on the screen.
- Then the users are suggested to search for the printer model.
- After this, tap on the “Download” option available on the supporting software.
- Now when the download link appears on the screen, the users are recommended to tap on the “Download” option.
- After this, the download process will start.
- Now, wait for the procedure to finish.
- After the file gets downloaded, click on the “Setup” file and proceed with the installation procedure.
- Then the users are suggested to wait for a while till the installation process gets complete.
After this, check that the printer is installed successfully on the system and is ready to use.
Contact Brother Customer Service Team for Assistance
All users are suggested to perform the steps discussed above to complete the installation procedure. Any user fails to complete the installation procedure; they are advised to take help from the brother printer’s experts. The professionals are well-trained and are active throughout the day and night to assist the customers. So, without wasting much of your time, feel free to ask for help from the brother printer’s professionals.